A Horse-drawn Carriage Ride & Tour through Salzburg offers you, your family, friends or business partners that particular possibility to view the impressive old town of Salzburg in a special way. We show you the most beautiful places in the city of Mozart and tell you everything to know about this UNESCO World Heritage City.
For all questions and requests we are always at your disposal.
- City Tour and Leisure Tour
- Enjoy Salzburg’s old town as well as the “New Town”
- Or the “green” Salzburg with a Horse-drawn- Carriage Ride in the Hellbrunn Avenue
- History of Music Tour
- Visitors from all over the world come to Salzburg to visit the venues of the film “The Sound of Music”. We will bring you directly to the original locations!
- Weddings and family reunions
- Besides our city tours and leisure tours we offer the right solution for almost every event and celebration, whether it is your wedding, a confirmation or a larger family celebration.
- Special offers for companies (B2B)
- Companies who spend a few days in Salzburg with their employees, customers and business partners and want to offer something special to them can rely on our long experience in the B2B organisation.
Your Familie Franz Winter, jun.
The heart of Salzburg is its baroque old town. Salzburg owes the design of its historical city center the construction activity of the prince archbishops Wolf Dietrich, Markus Sittikus and Paris Lodron, in the 17th and 18th centuries. The three great squares – Residenzplatz, Kapitelplatz and Domplatz – also brought Salzburg the name “Venice of the North”. In 1997, the old town was included in the list of World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.